|Physical Address:||174 Main St
|GPS Coordinates:||N44.08.830' W071.11.160'|
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 267
Jackson, NH 03846
*Beer & Wine Tasting AND meet & Greet Lucinda Rowe*
November 4th, SUNDAY, 4:00 till 6:00 before the Cold River Variety Show! Get up close to one of the Artists!
Cupcakes (J-Town)and Now Old Village Bakery Treats, too! Wow! Our Bakery and Old Village, what a combo! Over 10 Different kinds of cupcakes and homemade whoppie pies.. so much more..
Old Fashion Country Store with great food! Wow!
We have over 8 different kinds of Homemade Sausage! New: Feta & Olive! Tomato and Provolone, Santa Fe, Sweet Italian.. and so much more!
J-Town Deli and Country Store is an old fashion Country Store with a warm and cozy atmosphere to meet and eat at! One step in the door and you will feel like a local! Greeted by friendly folks who are glad to suggest Breakfast options and lunch specials or just shop our aisles of great gifts.. all locally made and fun!
* Full Breakfast Menu
* Original Lunch Menu with Daily Specials
* Homemade Soups and Chili
* Homemade Quiches and made to order Salads
* Coffee (so good), Espresso, Cappuccino and Hot chocolate
* Homemade Sausage! House Local Favorite!
* Over 100 wines to choose from and 25 local or micro beers
* Grociers and all your needs are here! Newspapers, too!
* Homemade Desserts! Whoopie pies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies.. and mint brownies!
Check your e-mail using our WiFi service... Eat in or grab and go..
Open everyday.. 7:00 till close!
Located just a few short miles from North Conway NH, over the historic covered bridge in Jackson, NH. We are right on the Jackson loop.. just across from the Thompson House Eatery and past the Wentworth.