What's Hot this holiday season for men?
What’s Hot for the Holidays for Him??
We hear it all the time. He’s impossible to shop for! It seems like finding the perfect gift for the husbands, brothers, cousins, grandfathers and nephews of the world is a little harder than finding things for the women in your life. Fear not. Come shopping in North Conway and you’ll find great gift ideas and the hottest gifts for the holidays just for him. Do you think your guy can stump us? Here are some cool ideas for the man in your life from retailers in North Conway Village and the Shops at Norcross and Eastern Slope Plaza and Settlers’ Green Outlet Village. We like to say “from Village to Village” everything you need for your guy.
- If he’s a techie, visit the Brookstone Outlet at Settlers’ Green for something electronic or manly. How about a motorized grill brush for your BBQing guy. Another great gift is the computer mouse scanner, making scanning just about anything from your computer simple and portable. It’s just $29.99.
- There’s not a single guy in the world that doesn’t want another pair of jeans. Rue 21 in Settlers’ Green has an ongoing sale “buy one, get one for $10” on all denim. Levi’s Outlet is another great choice for jeans, along with Aeropostale, Eddie Bauer, American Eagle and Old Navy – all at Settlers’ Green and The Rugged Mill in North Conway Village.
- Does he have a Man Cave? Visit Rugged Mill in North Conway Village for a clever Man Cave sign. For grandfathers and those tough-to-buy-for father in laws with a sense of humor, how about something from the “Old Guys Rule” line (t-shirts and hats).
- For the guy with a sense of humor, the Penguin Gallery of NH has some great gift ideas, like the Big Guy Sticky Ties. Yup – stick on ties made of real fabric. They also have some very clever cork fish, police badge and “Screw You” corkscrews there.
- Zeb’s General Store in North Conway Village has some very fun stocking stuffers for guys. Pick up a “Big Hunk” candy bar for his stocking or a piece of the “Red Neck” line of home décor, like the Red Solo Cup with a wine glass bottom.
- Kitchen Collection in Settlers’ Green has a great line of novelty lighters for the grill resembling fishing poles, rifles and screw drivers – again, perfect for that stocking stuffer or gag gift.
- Unknown to many, Crabtree and Evelyn in Settlers Green has a whole line of products for men. One of the more popular items for the older gentlemen is the old fashioned shaving soap and chapped hands lotion too. You’ll find men’s fragrances at the Aeropostale Outlet too, and up in North Conway Village, visit Fields of Ambrosia BATH-BODY-AROMA for the Renaissance Man collection of soaps and fragrances or Zeb’s General Store for a full line of men’s shaving and lotion products.
- Buying for a son or husband starting a new job? Haggar and Van Heusen at Settler’s Green have everything men might need for the workplace, from dress to casual shirts, pants, blazers, ties and more. Additionally, Bass and Rockport (both in Settlers’ Green) have a great selection of shoes for work and casual. The LL Bean Outlet in Settlers’ Crossing offers up a full range of dress to casual to recreational outerware, boots, shoes and apparel too.
- Is he a skier? Joe Jones Sun & Ski Sports in North Conway Village has ski and snowboard apparel, equipment and accessories for the winter – much of which is on sale. Olympia Sports, also in North Conway Village also has running, skating and other sports equipment and apparel for him. Eastern Mountain Sports in Settlers’ Crossing and International Mountain Equipment in North Conway Village offer up plenty of climbing gear and apparel, not to mention instruction. For the guy who has everything, why not give him the gift of rock climbing or ice climbing from either of these renowned schools this holiday season?! Other options in or near North Conway Village include Bob & Terry’s Sports Outlet and the Great American Ski Renting Company. Additionally, people travel from far away to get advice on boot fitting from Stan & Dan’s just north of North Conway Village.
- Is he a Bruins fan? There’s a wide selection of sanctioned Bruins hockey apparel at the Reebok outlet in Settlers’ Green Outlet Village.
- For train buffs, don’t miss the gift shop at Conway Scenic Railroad. You’ll find plenty of collectables for the “trainiac” in your family there, not to mention big boy and little boy toys.
- Is he into leather? Look for leather jackets, leather binders for his iPad, briefcases and gloves at Wilsons Leather Outlet. Guess what? If he’s not into leather, you can also find additional coats, accessories and other gift ideas here, because there’s more than just leather.
- Is he an avid fisherman? Orvis Outlet at Settlers’ Crossing offers beautifully refurbished fishing poles at 50% or more off retail rate, and a wide range of fishing gear, apparel and tools. We also found a “Man in the Can” here containing soaps and other items that will bring a smile to his face.
- Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS) in Settlers’ Crossing stocks a full line of GoPro Cameras, the hottest thing for adventure seekers. They have just gotten the Hero 34 Silver and Black editions, which we’re pretty sure will make him happy this holiday season.
- You’ll find his favorite sports team hats at LIDS in Settlers’ Green. If they don’t have his team, they can order it. Lids can also embroider names, slogans or anything you want on their hats.
From village to Village, you’re sure to find what you need to bring a smile to your guys’ face this holiday season. Be sure to share your shopping photos and stories with us on Facebook and send us tips for the gifts you find for your guy that are not mentioned here.