Woodland Acres Campground
Family Camping, Saco River Canoe Rentals & Shuttle Service.
Woodland Acres Campground offers family camping in a nicely wooded setting at the foothills of the White Mountains. Relax and enjoy the privacy of our spacious campsites. Campfires, watching children toasting marshmallows while reminiscing of days gone by simply tops off the night.
For the adventurers, there is swimming, canoeing and kayaking. Enjoy a variety of canoe or kayak trips offered at the campground. The Saco River, noted for its beautiful, cool, crystal clear water and sandy beaches, offers hours or days of enjoyment for both the beginner and expert canoeist.
For those explorers, there are many nearby attractions to be enjoyed by all ages. There are sights to see, things to do and places to visit. Whether driving on the popular Kancamagus Highway or climbing Mt Washington, coming home to that campfire will be a great way to end the day.
For the young, they will certainly enjoy the playground and the Recreation Hall. For the young at heart, there is hiking and biking available. For those who want to fish; there is bass and trout fishing throughout the area. Licenses are easily obtainable online by clicking here.
During the fall season, Woodland Acres Campground is a great focal point for the region’s fabulous foliage. We are located less than 10 miles from the ever popular Fryeburg, ME fair, held annually in October.
No matter your interest, we want to make Woodland Acres Campground your unique vacation destination.
Memberships: Maine Tourism Bureau - MECOA – Saco River Recreation Council – Saco River Livery Association – Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 207-935-2529
Address: 33 Woodland Acres Drive, Brownfield, Maine 04010
- Horseshoes (6 new regulation pits)
- Rec. Hall
- Video Games
- Area Activities
- Huge Activity Field with Pavilion
- Ice Cream Social & Wagon Rides(s) every Saturday night July 4th-Labor Day
- Canoe Rentals
- Canoe Shuttle Service
- Swimming (while on the river)
- Heated in-ground pool
- Spacious Wooded Sites
- Handicap Accessible
- Riverfront Sites
- Seasonal Sites Available
- Pull thru Sites
- Water, Electric & Sewer Sites
- Water and Electric Sites
- Group Tenting Area
- Fireplaces and Picnic Tables
- Some Sites Equipped with Wooden Dining Canopy
- Well-Stocked Camp Store
- Clean, Modern Restrooms
- Free Hot Showers
- Pets on a Leash are Welcome ($)
- Honey Wagon Service ($)
- Dump Stations (free for guests / charge applies for non-guest)
- Mount Washington Auto Road
- North Conway Factory Outlet Shopping
- Cog Railway
- Scenic White Mountains
- Alpine/Water Slides
- Santa’s Village
- Heritage House
- Six Gun City
- Conway Scenic Railroad
- Songo River Queen Cruises
- Kancamagus Highway
- Brownfield Bog Game Management Area
- Fryeburg Fair (1st week in October)
- Hospitals, Churches and Restaurants are all nearby
- Stone Mountain Performing Arts Center
- Monkey Trunks
- Kezar Lake Country Club
- Magic Lantern Movie Theatre & Pub
- Bridgton Twin Drive In Theatre
- Saco Valley Sports Center (bowling, game room, etc)