Getaway to Fun in Mt. Washington Valley, NH
Anywhere you go throughout Mt. Washington Valley, any season, you will find events that are unique and exciting. Some are centered in North Conway Village, with the annual Mud Bowl, Fireworks on the Fourth of July and New Year's Eve, Strawberry Festival, and more. Others make their way from North Conway to Jackson with the Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour, Art in Bloom and Inn to Inn Cookie Festival.
- We're kicking off Spring with the tastiest event of the year - the 14th Annual Chili Cookoff in North Conway Village.
- Every Saturday in April and May local venders gather to present Spring Artisan Fairs. Located on the first floor of the Chamber of Commerce building right in North Conway Village.
- Friday, June 16 we're ready to hit the links with business partners for a day of golf, networking and fun at the 16th Annual Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament.
- June 10 - 17 it's the 10th Annual Rally in the Valley. 6 days of guided rides and 6 nights of live entertainment and so much more!
- June 24 stroll through beautiful Jackson Village and visit some of our most elegant Inns and B&B's to view Art in Bloom, an interpretive representation of art.